Tuesday Shoesday

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

When I first took notice in iridescent footwear, they came in the form of this post. More recently, though, iridescent shoes have been popular in the form of heels, and I must say have absolutely stolen my heart. When it comes to shoes, though I love to appreciate intricately detailed pairs and those consumed with colors, I gravitate more towards practical pieces-- in colors, not styles-- iridescent options however, seem to create a happy medium- they are both whimsical enough that they feel a bit like playing dress-up, but practical enough that I could wear them on many different occasions from casual to cocktail. And, at about fifty dollars, they are a more understandable purchase than an expensive of-the-moment trendy version.

Heels from Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...