Dress Up

Friday, May 24, 2013


I used to completely shy away from tank tops-- I thought they were too basic, nearly all the same, and uninteresting. However, recently I can't get enough of them. In the last week, I've picked up two of them (one in white and one in olive green), and I love the way that they are so effortless and easy to wear, but can sometimes finish an outfit off much better than a blouse could. In figuring out other ways to incorporate 'tank styles' into my wardrobe, this week's Dress Up dress is basically this same idea. This dress from LuLu*s is basic in it's style and serves as a perfect base point to dress up with jewelry, shoes, or jackets. If you really want to go for basic, wearing the dress alone works as well, and the color is a statement in itself.

Where do you stand on tanks? Tank tops or Tank dresses, what's your preference?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...