A to Z: T-Shirts

Monday, May 6, 2013


More and more lately, I am embracing t-shirts. Pairing them with everything from slouchy denim shorts to colorful feminine skirts, t-shirts can be the perfect element to make the rest of your outfit a bit more casual, but still every bit stylish. I have been seeing these designer t-shirts around quite a lot lately, and though I haven't indulged in one yet, they are on my radar. From the classic Céline Paris one, to the humorous 'Homies' for Hermès and my personal favorite, 'Ain't Laurent Without Yves' for Saint Laurent, these t-shirts have not only the comfort and casual factor of traditional tees, but a little added humor and style, as well. Check out some fabulous ladies sporting these styles below.

What do you think of these tees? Which is your favorite?



//Homiés//




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...