Black Basics

Thursday, May 16, 2013

//Tank: Topshop//Shorts: Zara//Ankle Boots: Target//Bag: Vintage//Necklace: Forever 21//Ring: H&M//Watch: Michael Kors//

When it comes to jeans and a t-shirt, I was never really that kind of girl. As much as I appreciate a crisp white shirt and perfectly worn-in denim, I have never really felt comfortable when I wear them together. When it comes to the denim and a t-shirt idea, throwing on these faux leather Zara shorts and my favorite worn-in tank is the closest I got to. Basics to me are about simplicity and with an all black palette, gold accessories, and full-on comfort, this felt just as basic as an easy jeans and a t-shirt look, but with a little more interest and style instead.



What is one of your favorite basics in your wardrobe?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...