Tuesday Shoesday

Tuesday, July 9, 2013


Remember how in the past I had told you that I don't usually just go and buy shoes? Well, I promise, I really don't. However, with all of the amazing holiday sales that I have been seeing this summer, sometimes a good deal really is hard to resist. Zara seems to have been my most frequented location for a good sale lately, and these black and white combination heels were no exception. While I almost made it out of the store without them, their interesting slightly angular toes and backs, graphic little heel, and the fact that they made me feel a bit like Carrie Bradshaw after a Manolo trip--minus the crazy costs--finally got to me. As soon as I got home I began dreaming up what to pair them with, and it's safe to say that they are going to be a perfect go with anything pair of heels that manages to complete the rest of a look when you didn't even realize all of the potential. 

What do you think of these black and white Zara heels? Are you as big of a fan of them as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...