Tuesday Shoesday

Tuesday, July 16, 2013


Remember when everything was inspired by Greece and Rome and the goddess style of dressing ruled all? While that trend has pretty much come and gone in the past few years, the gladiator style for shoes still seems to be a summer favorite. I don't think I have the legs to pull off the thigh-high version, but these strappy ankle boot versions seem like a style I might attempt. In the summer months, sometimes when reaching for heels, classic pumps may seem too stuffy and cork wedges may seem expected. A pair of strappy gladiator style heels like these amazing Jimmy Choo's will add that extra quality of fun into your footwear that may have been lacking previously. While these are nowhere near my budget, I will surely be searching favorites like H&M and Zara for similar styles.

Are you a fan of the gladiator style? If so, do you prefer flats or heels?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...