Dress Up

Friday, July 19, 2013


One of the great parts about shopping online I think is that it is so easy to find new designers, brands, and stores that you love. While perusing the other day, I came across the site FSHN BNKR (aka fashion bunker) and let me tell you, I'm obsessed. This Australian company has all of those unique pieces that you always search for, but aren't necessarily found in stores. This week's featured dress is the 'Radiator Sister' dress. I've always had a love for these dreamy watercolor prints, but always felt like the shapes of the pieces they were on were too basic. This dress is anything but basic, but still has the dreamy quality of the watercolor prints. With a flattering halter neckline, interesting angular panels, quilting, and an open back, this dress has everything needed to be a winning choice not only for dress of the week, but in your wardrobe, as well.

What are you all up to this weekend? I'm going to MoMA's rain room exhibit and attempting to try out the Citi Bikes. Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...