Collegiate Crop

Monday, July 29, 2013

/ Vintage cheer top / Forever 21 jacket, skirt, and heels / Zara purse / Brandy Melville ring / Necklace from Austin, TX / Michael Kors watch 

I've always had an odd obsession with collegiate apparel. Although I am certainly not one to don my Syracuse sweatshirts to class, I do like to find ways to incorporate them into more stylized looks.  I had many collegiate cheer uniforms when I was younger, but this Rice University one with it's classic blue and white combination and bold printed 'R' was my favorite. With my recent love of a flair of sportiness to an outfit, I took the fact that it was much too small now as an advantage and played it up to the popularity of the crop top this summer. With my favorite varsity jacket already adding to the collegiate quality, I added a lace pencil skirt and leopard wedges to ensure there was still a bit of femininity to it, as well. 





Do you love collegiate apparel, too? I seem to always buy long sleeved pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...