Fluted Florals

Monday, July 1, 2013

/ H&M Jacket and Ring / Forever 21 Top and Necklace / Zara Skirt / Sam Edelman heels / Brandy Melville Arrow Ring / J.Crew Bracelet /

I always find it interesting how trends come in and out of style. Since the rise and fall of hi-low dresses and everything accented with a peplum, it is safe to say that one of the main current trends is none other than the fluted hem. I had my eye on this fluted floral skirt from Zara for a while, and when they had their sale last week, I caved. I haven't added something floral to my wardrobe in a while (mostly stripes and neutrals lately) and the colors in this skirt are so dreamy- while floral, they are not as overtly feminine as usual. When paired with my favorite frayed-edge button down, kelly green suede moto jacket, and lots of fun jewelry, this is an outfit that was perfect for my sunday best--even when I had nothing planned.





What do you think? Are you a fluted fan?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...