Boyfriend

Monday, July 15, 2013

/ Lyn Devon blouse / GAP jeans / Zara heels and purse / Michael Kors watch / Brandy Melville ring / Francesca's necklace (old) /

Like many people, I despise jeans. I very rarely find a pair that looks decent once I leave the store's dressing room, and never feel great in them. GAP jeans, however, always are the exception. Every time I pull on jeans at GAP everything from the fit, the washes, the styles, and even the prices are great. After searching for about a year for the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans, I finally ventured into GAP. No joke, the moment I slipped into their destroyed sexy boyfriend jeans I knew they were coming home with me. These jeans are distressed in all the right places (and right amount), have a perfect combination of relaxed fit without being sloppy, and the cuffed ankles are ideal for showcasing fabulous heels-seen below-. Continuing on the note of the importance of a blouse from last week, I pulled out this Lyn Devon top with a pattern of spades, hearts, and clovers, that provides the perfect graphic to complement the striped Zara heels to add a bit of femininity to the tomboy quality of the denim. 




Where have you found your favorite boyfriend jeans from?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...