Tuesday Shoesday

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

When I ventured out of my traditional comfort zone when it comes to nails a few months ago and went with bright white, I was pleasantly surprised. It was a color that went with much more than I thought it would, instantly brightened up any outfit, and -dare I say- even made me look tanner! That alone was a miracle. When it comes to white shoes, however, I was slightly more skeptical. Difficult to keep clean, easily crossing over to tacky, and short lived (no white shoes after Labor Day, remember--ha), they seem quite difficult to pull off. However, I spotted these adorable twisted patent leather sandals from Prada and remembered how much I loved that white manicure. These would make a great alternative to a tan or black neutral that can be paired with nearly everything and, with its subtle detailed braiding, makes it simple-not boring. 

Would you try out a pair of white shoes? What about nails? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...