Tuesday Shoesday

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

As much of a sucker I am for a leopard print on basically anything, since my leopard pieces have easily become my go-to's and pieces that I use the most, it has become a challenge to not become a full-on walking leopard print. These amazing Kurt Geiger stilettos, though they are leopard print, are in a color that is obviously not natural of the animal in a bright poppy red. For the more adventurous risk-takers, and obvious leopard lovers, I could see these being paired with a leopard coat and dark skinny jeans or with a traditional leopard colored blouse. However, if you're not feeling so fierce and up to a challenge, making these shoes the showstoppers of your ensemble by sticking to a solid and simple rest of your look would still do them justice, as well. 

How do you feel about red leopard print? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...