Home Improvement

Thursday, January 31, 2013


When it comes to bathrooms, it's ashamed that they are often so easily overlooked design-wise. However, behind closed doors and not the center of the house, I see them as a great opportunity to test out looks that I might be trying out or just to go for it! Upon first sight of this week's home improvement feature above, I wasn't sure exactly which room it was. The bright, but not overwhelming, striped walls, various patterns seen in the towels, rug, and pillow, and the picture frames and intricate mirrors made it a space that kept my eyes perusing around a space that is otherwise not given much thought about. Although to some it may come across as a mix of many different styles, to me, everything down to the contrasting black door is fun and engaging.

What do you think of this space? Too crazy or crazy good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...