Dress Up

Friday, September 7, 2012


I am a huge fan of anything and everything floral. I love the way that they can be applied to any type or style of garment and manage to have a fresh and feminine feel to them. Now that spring and summer seasons have passed, I have been looking into pieces that manage to still incorporate that fresh and floral look into more cooler month options. This dress from Asos is one that I feel can work well for nearly any seasons depending on how you style it. With it's slightly longer length and sleeves and darker background and petals--instead of pastels-- this is a style that I will be on the look for in the months to come. And, with little details like the buttons around the waist, it has just as much charm as is pretty.

What are all of you up to this weekend? I am headed to NYC today, and, though it's only been a month since I left, I am so ready to get back.

Have a great weekend, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...