Home Improvement

Thursday, September 6, 2012


When I was younger, stuffy floral wallpaper lined my closet walls. Since then, I equated wallpaper to being something that old ladies were fond of to decorate as an alternative to paint. However, recently I have become a woman obsessed. As an obvious lover of patterns and prints, wallpaper is just another way to add them into my life. With so many variations from simple and demure, to more funky and playful, wallpaper is a great way to add personality to wall in a way that paint cannot. Anthropologie sells some of my favorite options for interesting and ornate wallpapers. Here are two of my favorites: 1 and 2. Pricey? Yes. But, hey, a girl can dream...right?

What are your thoughts towards wallpaper? Would you ever use it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...