Dress Up

Friday, August 31, 2012


Prints and Patterns are some of the qualities of a garment that I really appreciate. While I do love designs like this or even this, sometimes they can get too cutesy and come across juvenile on me. The pick for this week is one that I feel is the perfect representation of a print that I love. The playing cards are playful and fun to wear, but it is a dress that can easily be styled various ways either with polka dot tights (as seen in the picture), a leather vest, or a really fun metal collar necklace to wear underneath the collar of the actual dress. And, with the length short but the sleeves long, the print is not too overwhelming on a large garment, and has just the right amount of whimsical appeal. 

What is everyone up to this weekend? Yesterday was my birthday and my friends and family helped me celebrate in so many ways. Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...