Necklace DIY

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

{Original Necklace: Forever 21, T-shirt: Target}

Like most accessory fanatics, I have definitely purchased my fair share of neon and bright colored cocktail jewelry. Remembering this post from last year, I turned my slow day into one of a craft that to much surprise, turned out just as how I had hoped. I wanted to use a combination of pastels and brights to fit in with some of my favorite styles right now. Overall, it was easy, fun to do, and was a great way to add an accessory to my wardrobe.

{Colors used: ette's "Coral", Sinful Colors's "Forget Now", N.Y.C's "#110A", Essie's "Vermillionaire", and Revlon's "Minted"}

{I did two coats for each color so that I wouldn't see the original crystal underneath}

{Finished Product}

Do you ever attempt DIY projects? What are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...