Dress Up

Friday, August 3, 2012

{Pick of the week}

I am a huge fan of long sleeved anything. There's something about a sheer long sleeve that just really suits me. In the summer, though, long sleeves are usually the farthest style from our mind's when we are getting dressed. With this dress's cut, color, and fabric all very summery, the long sheer sleeves from this Nasty Gal style perfectly compliment it's breezy feel without adding too much heat. Are there any cooler month pieces that you usually wear all year round? 

These are my last few days in NYC before I head back to Texas for a few weeks. This weekend I plan on going to the Met, hitting up a few vintage shops, and drinking way too many Swedish Berries Iced Teas from Coffee Bean + Tea Leaf. What are your weekend plans? I'd love to hear.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...