Seeing Spots

Thursday, August 2, 2012

{Necessary Clothing blouse, Forever 21 skirt (old), Michael Kors watch and sandals, GAP body camisole}

While I always wear this blouse because it goes with absolutely anything, I was tired of wearing it with the usual navy skirt. When I spotted this leopard print skirt in the corner, I loved the way that the black from the overlay and the outline of the spots mimicked the placket and pockets on the blouse. It was a fun way to switch up a usual outfit, and was the perfect way to tone down a print a bit. 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is such a cute outfit! you look stunning in these photos too. Love the nude color of the shirt-its neutral but not boring, and the addition of that leopard print skirt really adds a point of interest for the outfit! your style is amazing, and i adore your blog. your posts are always so interesting, and I like how you don't just post outfit pics-it keeps things interesting.

could you check out my blog at www.rogue-colleciton.blogspot.com as well. let me know if you want to follow each other. thanks :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...