Mother of Pearl

Friday, December 30, 2011

I apologize for the lack of posts for quite a while now. With the end of finals, first week of work, and getting caught up in seeing friends and family, I slowed down. I realized that as I originally wanted a fashion blog, I hadn't posted much about my own style. Yesterday my dad took me out to lunch at one of our favorites restaurants. Since being home I had been in a sort of fashion lull, not knowing exactly what to wear. For this special outing, I took the time and got dressed up in my new favorite blouse and heels I've been dying to try out.


{forever 21 blouse, h&m skirt, and topshop heels}



{ these shoes are the perfect example of beauty is pain. I slipped into flats for actual lunch}


This outfit was the perfect combination of my style: lady-like with a bit of sparkle, and made me feel put-together and back into my love of getting dressed up for any occasion.

Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...