Purple Haze

Wednesday, July 15, 2015


// Gypsy 05 top (via Marshalls!) // Vintage Levi's (via Urban Outfitters) // Cotton On purse // Banana Republic wedges (similar here) // Francesca's initial necklace // Anthopologie sunglasses //

Even though I'm not up to much during the day right now, getting dressed in something other than pajamas always makes me feel a little better. On days when I don't quite feel like wearing a dress, vintage cropped denim and the prettiest purple top feel just as put together but on the more casual side. I've always been a fan of Gypsy 05, but it wasn't until I spotted this top the other week that I knew it needed to come home with me. There are so many details I love from the ruffles on the sleeves, the tied front and the delicate bottom it is the perfect summer top. Also, how amazing is the greyish purple color?!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...