Palm Beach Prints

Thursday, July 2, 2015



 Em & Lee / Willa dress // Forever 21 purse // Sam Edelman sandals (via Nordstrom's Rack)-- shorter style here // Anthropologie sunglasses // 'L' initial necklace from Francesca's

Don't you just love when you find a piece and instantly picture the outfit(s) that you're going to make with it? I went shopping last weekend with a few of my girlfriends at a favorite Houston boutique, Em & Lee, and before I even tried on this dress I just knew it was going to be one of my latest obsessions. Pink and orange have always been a favorite color combination of mine (ahem, ahem...my header) and there are so many perfect details to this piece that make it fabulous. From the cheerful print, the fringed hem on the sleeves and the pretty lace trim that runs down the center, there wasn't a thing I didn't love.

But besides the dress (which is sheer down the front so I had to wear something like this underneath), I thought that a bright orange bag and neutral sandals would complement perfectly for an afternoon of trying a new favorite coffee shop in downtown Houston. If you haven't already been, Tout Suite is a must! I may or may not have been twice in one week :) 






What is everyone doing for the 4th? This year my family and I are heading to Austin for a few days. Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...