Dog Days of Summer

Monday, July 20, 2015

/ H&M dress (old) but this one is cute!  / Cotton On purse / J. Crew sandals / Anthropologie sunglasses / Michael Kors watch /

In the rules I set out for cleaning my closet, this dress should have been a goner. I hadn't worn it in at least 6 years, I had to fix the hem, and I wasn't sure it even fit anymore. However, something aside from the adorable scottie dog print made me hang it back up and I am so glad I did because this weekend I went to the 38th Annual Houston Dog Show! A bit of hem tape (quick fix!) and fast iron and this dress was the perfect piece to wear to an event all about dogs. The red sandals picked up on the bows on the scotties and I definitely felt like the most festive human at the event. The dogs, however, were dressed to the nines. 




Nellie didn't end up attending the show, but she did make a few photo appearances. 

I hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready for a fresh start to the week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...