Leopard, Stripes and Lace

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Forever 21 dress (similar) / Sam Edelman shoes / Anthropologie sunglasses / 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target purse with pom pom from Z Gallerie / Michael Kors watch

Out of all of the dress that I have, this is definitely one of my favorites. The combination of delicate white lace contrasted with the harsh black stripes was unique, and the drop waist style was comfortable and easy to wear during the summer months. Since I've had it, I have found how wearable and versatile it actually is. I unexpectedly decided to try it out with a recent leopard flat purchase, and loved the outcome that came with adding another pattern into the mix. 





It's been quite dreary and rainy here in Houston the past few days, so hopefully it will brighten up before the 4th comes around. Happy July, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...