Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Friday, July 10, 2015


// 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 //

Chances are, even if you only follow a few bloggers (I follow about 35 daily!), you are well aware that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is happening now. From yesterday until July 16th, you can shop the sale early if you have a Nordstrom credit or debit card. Houston has been it's typical blazing self so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to browse what to look forward to for fall-- I guess going to school in upstate New York where it is cold most of the year has trained me to love fall dressing. I scoured each and every page of the Anniversary Sale section for all of you and came up with my Top 10. From faux layered pieces, suede, and some great footwear, I've rounded up some great options but if you're itching for more, head over to Nordstrom to see all of the great pieces and start getting excited for fall.

Happy shopping and hope everyone has a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...