Friends + Fried Fruity Pebbles: Rodeo 2012 Part 2

Thursday, March 22, 2012

{me and leanna}
Being in college, I have made many great friends and amazing people. There is, though, something special about getting to see the people that I had spent my seven years throughout middle and high school with. When we get together, sometimes it's almost as if we never left.

{Julie and Laura}

{Michelle, Leanna, and Dani on The Superman}

{Me and Michelle}

So, while I won't be seeing these ladies until basically November for Thanksgiving break as we all have our various summer plans with everything from internships to international travel, I know that when the air starts to get it's crispness back into it here in Syracuse, that it will soon be time that we can all be reunited again. And, let me tell you, I am looking forward to it.

{Leanna, Michelle, and me}



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your style! Your clothing is an inspiration to all of my fellow migrant workers who hope to one day own a wardrobe like your own. Great job looking fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Muy bien!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...