Warm Weathered Wear

Friday, March 16, 2012

{Urban Outfitters Sweater, American Apparel Shorts, Boutique 9 Boots, Michael Kors Watch, OPI Polish,  Absolute Socks}

Since I arrived back home in Houston, Texas last Saturday, the weather has been nothing but warm. While for me lately to qualify as "hot" can be anything above sixty degrees now, a combination of a chunky sweater, hi-waisted denim, and some rustic boots seemed like the perfect outfit for a sixty degree Houston day.




So, even though the weather is something that I have definitely had to get used to for the soon week that I have been home, the warmer temperatures definitely have their advantages. I'm going to enjoy it while I can before it's back to 'Cuse and cooler degrees.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...