Yellow Rose of Texas

Sunday, April 8, 2012

{Michael Kors watch, unknown Alpha Gamma Delta bracelet, Forever 21 dress, Jessica Simpson heels, Chanel lipstick}

Yellow is a color that I have always loved for it's cheery quality, brightness, and overall fun color to wear. Though I usually don't think of it when shopping or getting dressed, a yellow piece of anything always stands out and catches my attention. This dress that I picked up from Forever 21 combined many of my favorite qualities in a piece of clothing: lace, a classic and flattering cut, and a great color. With summer coming up faster than I'm ready for, a bright yellow dress to mimic the soon to be summer sun was just perfect. And, paired with my current favorite bright fuchsia lipstick, completed the look to a T.

{This Alpha Gam bracelet was a gift from my Aunt Karri--A fellow Alpha Gam}
                    But more on that later...


What are your favorite colors or cuts to wear? I have many, but yellow is quickly becoming a go-to for a bright and unexpected look.

Happy Passover/Easter everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...