Fall Prep

Monday, November 3, 2014

/ GAP dress / Target tights / 9 West boots (old) / Baublebar necklace / Old Navy baseball cap (on sale!) / Michael Kors watch / 

So sorry, everyone! I had mentioned I was going to share this look last week and completely forgot! As I pulled out this dress to wear today (in a completely different way!), I thought you'd all like to see. 

I live in plaid once fall comes around and basically stay in it until the school year is over. As I mentioned in this post from a few weeks ago, this Gap shirtdress filled the void in my closet for plaid that wasn't in the form of a mens flannel--but still had the comfort of one. After my first law exam (help!), I thought that the felt baseball cap that I had been eyeing from Old Navy was deserved for at least finishing the exam. I've recently became obsessed with them and while I'm still not completely convinced that I can pull them off, I love the way that they can add a sort of sporty-prep to a look when paired with chunky rhinestones, leopard, classic riding boots--and obviously plaid.






 Hope everyone has a great start to the week. Can you believe it's already November?!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...