Invaluable

Wednesday, October 29, 2014


1 / 2 / 3

When it comes to watches, I have been dedicated to my gold Michael Kors since I got it in high school six years ago. Usually I am drawn to chunkier mens style watches, and I love feeling the weight of it on my arm and the finish that it brings to an outfit overall. Invaluable is the world's largest online auction marketplace for so many luxury items from fine jewelry to artwork. I styled three looks around a particular mens watch on their site and while a Rolex isn't typically anywhere in my budget, I appreciated this style for it's silver and black sleek appearance compared to my glaring gold Kors for a change. Far too often I find myself wandering the mens watch section in department stores (and my dad's arm) for these styles that I am particularly attracted to, and this was a fun opportunity to see how a change in a timepiece can change an overall outfit and attitude. Here I have put together three different looks with this beautiful watch that I felt enhanced and worked well together with such an elegant and timeless piece. 


1 / 2 / 3


1 / 2 / 3

Which is your favorite look above? How would you style this watch?
Check out all of the other mens watches on Invaluable! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...