Tuesday Shoesday : Golden Goose

Tuesday, October 7, 2014



I know I've mentioned Golden Goose Deluxe Brand before, but only recently have I began justifying the fact that outfits look cool with the reason being that these sneakers are in them. Golden Goose founded by designers Francesca and Alessandro Gallo's love of art and fashion. The Inverno 14/15 collection explains that these are styles for the confident woman who is running around the skatepark. While that explanation isn't so clearly me at first (you probably would never find me on a skatepark, let's be honest), I do however take a lot of inspiration from the styles worn in that type of environment sometimes. I love how these sneakers remind me of your rocker friends perfectly worn-in kicks and I like to say that if these were in my closet, I'd be instantly cooler. Don't you think? I love the star logo and and subtle gold type. Unfortunately, they're a bit pricey...so for now I'll keep dreaming. Gold star, Golden Goose!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...