Nordstrom Sale!

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 /

My family grew up around Nordstrom. Whenever someone needed something (or didn't), Nordstom was always one of the first stops on the list to check out. With so many departments and a style for each person in the family, it was hard to go wrong and leave without finding something that was perfect. So, when the Nordstrom sales roll around, it's even better. My mom and I share the same love for a great sale on quality pieces and when she e-mailed me about Nordstrom's current sale, I immediately headed to their site to do some damage. Don't worry, mom, I didn't actually purchase any of the pieces above yet, but the seven options above are the ones that I specifically was interested in. I've never thought that I could pull off the over-the-knee boot style, but those Same Edelman ones (#5) sure make me think about trying again!

Head over to Nordstrom or online to check out their sale to save up to 40% off! The sale runs until November 11th, so you got plenty of time to organize your dream wish list and maybe find those fall pieces you've been eyeing. Good luck!

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...