Home Improvement

Thursday, October 25, 2012


Back home, we have a two-way fireplace that goes through the dining room and into the family room. When I was younger, I remember sitting on the bench in front of the fireplace and roasting marshmallows to make s'mores and watching as my dad would add wooden logs to the fire as I watched the flames grow and the embers burn from the other side. Though it isn't cold enough yet for snuggling in front of the heat, that is one of the memories from home that I love. These cozy and sweater-like cushions and mugs filled with coffee in tea in light cream and tans makes me excited for those cold weathered nights where even just watching the fire in the fireplace will keep you warm.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...