Spots + Stripes

Thursday, July 12, 2012

{GAP T-Shirt, Francesca's Collection skirt, Forever 21 necklace, Michael Kors watch, Steve Madden shoes}

I absolutely love the look when different patterns and prints are combined to make one completely rad outfit. Through a few favorite images like this, this, and this, I admired how so many others seemed to effortlessly mix and match to print perfection but never thought I could make it actually work. When I saw this pairing, I realized that a simple way to combine patterns is by keeping in a similar color range. With a thin striped T-Shirt with contrasting sleeves and a spotted hi-low skirt in navy and ivory hues, I would say that this trial run was fairly successful.





Heres a few more awesome pattern mixing mavens: 1, 2, 3, 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...