Penny For Your Thoughts

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

{GAP jacket, Joe Fresh T-Shirt, Forever 21 skirt, Michael Kors watch, Necessary Clothing belt, Bracelet from SoHo vender, and Topshop Penny Loafers}

When my sandals split in half a few weeks ago, I had an excuse to replace them. Of course, knowing me, I opted for a pair of penny loafers, instead. They have the perfect sort of vintage-looking-look to them while still being made in a modern sense. And, by actually sticking pennies in their little slots, have a bit of added charm, as well. I loved the way that they looked with a pleated polka dot skirt and a crisp white denim jacket and chartreuse belt.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the polka dots and the shoes is pretty. ;)
nice blog btw. :)

Irene Wibowo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...