(Milk) Maid in Manhattan

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

{O by Organic dress, Topshop necklace, Michael Kors watch, and Guess? shoes}

I have always been quite the fan of the milkmaid braid that creates a sort of headband or crown of braids across the top of the head. However, they appeared to be difficult to execute, and even harder to stay put for a busy day of running around. Today, though, they were the perfect pairing to a sweet polka dotted dress that I amped up with a triangle decorated necklace in bright traffic cone orange. They were easier than I expected, lasted the whole day, and managed to provide a fun alternative to a bun to sweep the hair away from my neck.





Have you ever tried to do the Milkmaid Braids? Here are some of my favorite ones: 1, 2, and 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...