The treat of nostalgia

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

{A section of the menu for Coolhaus}

In the past few years, it seems that any new idea that brings back memories from childhood is bound to be a success. When I was growing up, there was nothing that excited me more than hearing the ice cream truck make it's way down our neighborhood and smiling as I purchased my frozen treat of choice. I had heard about Coolhaus before, but until last weekend, had never indulged in one for myself. 

Just like the ice cream trucks from childhood, they provide ice cream sandwiches. However, these are definitely the more gourmet and adult-like version of the classic...but just as delicious.

{Their cute little trucks}

{Red velvet cookie + Nutella ice cream}





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...