Dress Up

Friday, June 22, 2012



Sorry for the lack of a "Dress Up" post last Friday. My dad was in town for Father's Day and we spent the evening at MoMA and drinking way too much coffee. For this week, I chose a dress based on what I saw today while running errands. A woman I passed was wearing this dress and though it is a seemingly simple silhouette and pattern (hers was in blue) there was something about those reasons that also made it seem perfect. She paired hers with kelly green flats, a classic leather bag, tortoise shell sunnies, and gold accessories. I love how the photo above from Madewell mixes patterns (with a leopard belt) and adds a bright pop of color with the seemingly color of the summer--coral. I'm definitely going to try and find this dress this weekend and see how I can add a fun twist to it, as well.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...