Dress Up

Friday, May 18, 2012


When I think of dressing for summers in New York City, I think of dresses that are easy to wear and can take me from a day sipping iced coffees outside to a late night event somewhere or another. This dress from Necessary Clothing does just that. With it's fun combination of lime and mint greens, it works as well transitioning from spring to summer as it does from day to night. The addition of the contrasting collar and sheer quality of the fabric make it right on trend as well, and who could resist its flattering and adorable shape and overall style? Not me, that's for sure.

Happy Friday, everyone!

What are all of you up to this weekend? I will be spending it shopping with my mom, renting bikes with the beautiful weather NYC has been having these past few days, and taking too many pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...