NYC Snapshots

Monday, January 2, 2012


While I pack to get ready to return to New York City tomorrow for another week and a half of interning, I was looking through some of the photos that I took while there last week to build my excitement even more.

The view from our apartment. You could even see the Statue of Liberty.

The future New Yorker in me bringing a majority of black dresses

My friend Sarah from school came to visit and we took her out to Serendipity and a visit to the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree. 

Coffee + Red Velvet cake from a favorite, Cafe Angelique

A cool take on counting the nights of Hannukkah with a chalkboard + chalk in Chelsea Market

So, as I pack my bags, have a final farewell with my friends, family, and pets, and have one last slumber in my bed, I can't help but be excited by the thought of late night coffee runs, amazing shopping, and a daily routine involving something that I love.

I hope 2012 has been treating all of you well. It sure has been quite fine for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...