Pretty Pickin's

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Spending fourteen hours in the design studio on Friday to finish a skirt in one night, samples, a woodshop project for Dimensional Arts, and three midterm papers for art history definitely add to a stressful last few weeks before Thanksgiving. Though I am usually an expert at keeping calm and taking the tasks one at a time on my to-do list, it can manage to get quite overwhelming and to relax a little, I search for things that will inspire me, projects I want to try, goods I want to make, and how in 11 days now I'll be able to relax.

Here are some of the pretty pickin's that I've found this week:


1. A mustard yellow antique door


2. A hairstyle to be tried over Thanksgiving break


3. Words to remember during any time of stress (even if it might not always be a beautiful day)


4. How cool are these pencil/hi-lighter hybrids?

So whatever your stress is getting on you for lately, take a break, research the things that you love or wish to try out in the future and focus on the fact that after you finish you can try all of them and before you know it, you'll be cranking through your work full of inspiration and a stronger work-ethic.

{1234}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...