Dress Up

Friday, November 18, 2011

Originally, I had intended on posting a dress that I was lusting after during the week every Friday. However, with the start of this blog (finally) during part of the busiest times of classes a few weeks ago, I never ended up being able to do it. However, with something that I had to take care of early this morning instead of sleeping in, here is the dress that I am currently wishing would place itself in my closet.

The dress of the week: Preen

With the holidays approaching faster and faster, just like the LBD is perfect for anything, it is almost certain that a red dress (or a sparkly one) is perfect for the holidays. This dress by Preen brings the warmth of the holidays with its bright cherry red color and intricate beading on the bodice. With an exposed zipper on the back and a full skirt, I am sure that any girl would love to twirl in this (me included).

Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...