New Bohemia

Monday, June 1, 2015

/ Forever 21 dress / J.Crew sandals / Cotton On purse / Michael Kors watch / David Yurman + Syracuse University class ring  / 

In thinking of describing my sense of style, bohemian is not a word that I typically use, though one I wish I could pull it off better.  I had been eyeing this Free People dress for a while, but with the higher price tag, and a bit unsure of how to style it, I resisted. Luckily though, on a quick trip to Forever 21 with some girlfriends a few days ago, I spotted this look alike and instantly snatched it up. It is surprisingly wearable, in a fresh length to my wardrobe and I feel like it makes me even walk with the sort of sway that I associate with bohemian pieces and gauzy fabrics. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...