Dressy / Casual

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

/ Vintage Levi's (via Urban Outfitters) / Target booties (old) / Kate Spade top (via Nordstrom's Rack) / H&M coat (old, $15!) / 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target purse / Michael Kors watch / 

In not posting for a while, I found a few photos that I had taken over the past few months that I didn't find the time to actually put up. But hey, how amazing is this coat? I had to share. 

Being the sort of coat hoarder that I am, I will find any reason to add a new coat to my collection. However, when I found this one a few years ago at H&M marked down to $15 I couldn't resist. The metallic sheen and cropped sleeves seemed like a fresh addition to my wardrobe, and the weight of it makes it perfect for transition weather. With the coat being the main statement, keeping the rest to classic neutrals like vintage cuffed denim, black ankle boots, and a grey shell with just the right amount of detail on the sleeves seemed like the perfect additions to pull the rest of the look together.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...