Leopard // Snakeskin

Thursday, June 4, 2015

/ 1.State top via Lord and Taylor / Forever 21 shorts (old) / H&M clutch / Banana Republic wedges (old) / and Michael Kors watch / 

Pattern mixing used to be one of my favorite things to do--stripes and floral, leopard and camouflage, you name it and I would mix and match them. More recently I've been into toning it down a bit (or at least trying to refine the mashup) and this is what I came up with for a more post-grad look to the younger way I would dress before. Choosing two patterns (a sort of heart shaped leopard and colored snakeskin), I kept the prints a similar size and used a neutral top with interesting textures and wedges in a similar color as my silky shorts to pull everything together. 







PS: Sorry the coloring is a bit off--the lighting was a bit difficult to brighten :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...