Tuesday Shoesday

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Photos via Zara

Do you ever get surprised at pieces that you find yourself drawn to sometimes? For me, when I first  viewed the Chanel Autumn/Winter 2014 collection this past February, I was more interested in the supermarket set-up than I was the actual collection. However, as the months have gone by and the trends are beginning to creep in, I have definitely been affected and been drawn to the trainers with multiple fabric and texture combinations in the Chanel show that Zara has clearly been inspired from in these images. Using pink not so saccharinely has been seen for a while on the runways now, but I really love how these trainers are combined with such a dark black and almost tweed-like fabric so reminiscent of Chanel. And, with my new found love of sneakers, it looks like these may be finding themselves in my closet come fall.


Are you all still loving a fun tennis shoe or sticking to classic styles?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...