Tuesday Shoesday : Kitty & Co.

Tuesday, July 22, 2014


All kitty flats from Charlotte Olympia

Charlotte Olympia has been a favorite of mine for as long as I can remember. The whimsical designs of her shoes and accessories always have the perfect combination of fantasy and luxurious sophistication. On my rather long lust-worthy shoes, Charlotte's 'kitty' flats are a favorite contestant. In visiting their site recently for a bit of inspiration, I came across their Kitty & Co. collection. Kitty & Co. is limited edition collection of theirs that bring their classic kitties to an animated style. From pouts to parties to love and hippies, there is a kitty for every attitude and girl who wears them. As cute as they are, though, I admit I still have my eye on the classic black velvet version.

Which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...