Tuesday Shoesday

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 

If you've been following 85 Dresses for a while, you know that I am every bit a color and pattern type of gal. So, when it came to shoes, I noticed that most of my footwear is the same in that I have nearly every color and pattern present, but with great styles in neutrals, there weren't very many go-to options. For me, if it's going to be neutral, the shape has to be interesting and fun to wear--not to mention, look good in my closet, too! These four options above fit those requirements...even if one of them has a bit of a snakeskin pattern on it ;) (#4)

How are the neutrals in your closet? Stacked up or lacking?

*Sorry for the poor photoshop in the white heel!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...