Off the Shoulder

Monday, May 5, 2014

/ Forever 21 dress / Primark clutch / Christian Siriano heels / David Yurman ring / Necklace from Austin, TX / 

One of my favorite trends that's been popping up everywhere is the off-the-shoulder trend. I've already picked up a few other styles featuring this look, but this Forever 21 dress is definitely my favorite. The combination of blue and indigo flowers remind me of Texas bluebonnets, and the ruffled off-the-shoulder sections feel so fluttery and romantic when paired with seafoam pointed-toe pumps and swept back hair.





Have you tried out this off-the-shoulder trend at all? I'd love to hear.

Hope everyone had a restful and enjoyable weekend. Happy Monday! (and Cinco de Mayo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...