White Hot

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

/ Primark Platforms /

In the past year or so platform sandals have been seen quite often. While I loved the look of them on other girls (often edgier or more grungy types) I was convinced it was just one of those styles that I wouldn't be able to pull off. In looking for a new summer go-to sandal, I stopped into Primark, an inexpensive favorite, while in London, tried these on and was instantly hooked. They are the perfect height where you can easily wear them with many different outfits and are comfortable for long days and errands of running around town. Not to mention, I love the loose straps around the ankle. Even though I am a sucker for a good black shoe, I loved  how bright the white appeared -- even if I don't have a great tan for it to work with ;)

Have you ever worn platform sandals? What's your favorite brand?
I'd love to know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...